401kid recognizes that planning for college should not be a solitary affair. It is a group effort, and the more contributors you can have in your circle, the better. With 401kid’s Family & Friends Program, available with your ESP Wizard subscription, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends can now contribute to your children’s college savings fund.
Other features of 401kid’s Family & Friends Program include –
- Sending birthday and holiday ecards along with money to the college savings funds of your loved ones.
- Funds from Family & Friends are automatically invested in the optimal 529 Plans that you already have setup.
- Track contributions from Family & Friends over the years, so that students know who has helped them save up for college.
- If you want to contribute to someone’s college fund, click here to get started.
- Setup your Friends & Family Program now!
Top 3 FAQs on 401KID FAMILY & FRIENDS PROGRAM
- How do I invite people to join my Savings Network?
- How does 401kid know where to invest the money that comes in from Family & Friends?
- Does someone need to be a 401kid ESP Wizard subscriber in order for me to contribute to their children’s college fund?