401kid is your destination for college planning, especially when it comes to the money part. Saving up for college, getting the best possible financial aid packages and applying for scholarships is all part of the game.
Learning how to manage your finances is what you get out of 401kid – and that is the best education you can get.
What else does 401kid have to offer students?
- Learn how to balance between the four major sources and uses of money
- See how 529 plans can help you save for college and maximize your financial aid awards
- Use 401kid College Savings Calculators to see how much the schools of your choice cost and estimate your savings needs
- Get Family & Friends to contribute to your college savings fund
- Receive the free 401kid eNewsletter monthly
- Receive Decade of Decisions checklist quarterly to stay on track with exams, applications and other deadlines related to college preparation
Move to the head of the class by signing up for 401kid today.
- How can I start saving for college using 401kid?
- How do I know how much financial aid I might be eligible for?
- How can I take advantage of 401kid’s Family & Friends Program to save for college?